Monday, September 19, 2022

RPC verification test

 Hello, if you're reading this, it means you clicked on my old blog link I posted on the Ron Paul's Attic Discord server on #verification.


I am NobodysDog/Rattle The Tank(I also went by JetRat at one point after some "hacking" incident, but only for a short period, and I had a name before NobodysDog, but it contains personal info). Though now I currently go by "ThylaTank".


I do have other links, but I'm unsure if I should post them here, since I'm rather profane and crass on those links.


I wanted to keep in touch with some old RPC members, and maybe ask them if they can dig up some cringey and terrible posts I made(Man, I wish I didn't find those forums), though I'm also hesitant at the same time from some bad experiences I had with some of them in the past(I might lay off on telling you in detail)


I like to draw, watch cartoons & play games.


That's all I can think of.

An example of some of my recent art.
Yeah, it's trash

1 comment:

  1. I also forgot to mention, the drawing I posted was unfinished.

    And there are a few links I feel comfortable posting, My Scratch is https://scratch.mit.edu/users/canarycat2000, and my FANDOM is https://community.fandom.com/wiki/User:RattleHats(Chickenceratops)

    ReplyDelete