Monday, May 6, 2019

Hi,everyone!

This is my first time setting up a website,not that much though,I'm just learning.

Why did I set this up?

I wanted to look for ways to spread myself on Youtube(and some other websites) and show my work to others and hear what they think,like I said,I'm new to Blogger and video creating so I'd LOVE some feedback!

Why use this crappy application to show what you've been up to,isn't there Youtube's monetization system?

Here's the problem,to be eligible for monetization,I need 1000 subscribers and 4000 hours of watch time(I'm NOWHERE near that)and because Youtube is run by downright A-holes that don't give a turd about small content creators,I need to rely on everything I can get my hands on to reach that amount of subscribers and watch time hours.
Like my gif?
Content creators don't JUST have to worry about subscribers and watch time,they have to worry about being family-friendly(that I can handle unless you don't like uses of "crap" and "piss") and "reused" content[Many Youtubers have been "demonized"(misspelled intentionally) for this and the messages are clearly automated so they don't tell them when they *cough*"reuse" content].

What should I expect to see in this blog?

Meh just some new videos,comics,things I've been up to outside of Youtube/Blogger,and the occasional turdpost.Anyway that's all for now,hope to see you again soon😺!

No comments:

Post a Comment