Friday, May 10, 2019

So School is cancelled in my area.

This actually happened today.

I was sleeping in my room,being a lazy piece of crap and refusing to drag myself out of bed and get ready for school(mom usually knocks on my door to let me know,sometimes I tune her out) until I couldn't stand the blinding glare of the sun.
Anyone relate?
I put on my clothes,brushed my teeth, and waited for mom to make breakfast.Then my little sister walked up to me saying "There's no school!".I thought she was kidding at first so I went upstairs to dad(who was also refusing to drag himself out of bed)to ask if there really wasn't any school,and he said it was cancelled due to all the rain(there was a big thunderstorm last night).I asked mom about it and she said the same thing dad did(We don't have school today,so I guess it's a 3-day weekend).

I'd like some feedback on my writing,feel free to tell me if the sentence structure's a little off and how I can improve,I'd also love for you to offer me suggestions on how I can make the design of my blog look more professional.See you next time.

P.S.:I got a Blue Yeti microphone a couple days ago and here's the link to a video of me testing it out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-NQBMbE3ys .

No comments:

Post a Comment